At the moment, the current support that has been announced to cover the second lockdown starting on 5th November 2020.
- The furlough scheme has been extended to cover the period and employees that you are unable to provide work for will be paid 80% of their wages via the scheme.
- You as the employer will be reimbursed the full 80% from HMRC, but will need to cover the costs of Employer’s Pension and NI.
- Employees are able to work on a part time basis if you do have some work available or can be put on full time furlough if no work is available at all.
Businesses required to close in England due to local or national restrictions will be eligible for the following:
- For properties with a rateable value of £15k or under, grants to be £1,334 per month, or £667 per two weeks.
- For properties with a rateable value of between £15k-£51k grants to be £2,000 per month, or £1,000 per two weeks.
- For properties with a rateable value of £51k or over grants to be £3,000 per month, or £1,500 per two weeks.