When claiming business mileage as a business expense against tax or as a VAT claim on the fuel element, you must also keep the Petrol / Diesel receipt . ( We know it will include some private use). The mileage claim alone is not adequate. Keep the receipts with your mileage log and this will help protect the claim.

Comments are closed.